We are pleased to partner up with JustCo Co-working space to launch the JustCo X Startup Course Masterclass.
Aimed at helping you grow and scale your business, Startup Course is an award-winning entrepreneurship program designed by top Business School professors.
Join Professor of Entrepreneurship, Paul Kewene-hite, INSEAD Business School for an impactful evening of Startup magic. Specifically tailored toward delivering practical and insightful nuggets of startup wisdom, this masterclass will –
- Identify where you are on your entrepreneurial journey and how to progress from there.
- Whether your business is just an idea, newly incorporated or needs funding to get to the next stage, this masterclass can help you identify obstacles and provide execution-based strategies to clear the path toward success.
- Pitching is a priority. Enough said. Come learn how to nail yours. Not one time or sometimes. Everytime.
Founders of Redmart, Lazada and about 5,000 more entrepreneurs just like yourself have graduated from the course and gone on to raise well over $1,000,000,000 in funds.
If you are still on the fence, consider this,
- Feeling fatigued? Spent? Perhaps over your head? Come get your Game Plan back on track
- Practical advice to catapult your fundraising efforts
- Sales solves everything – crack the code to customer motivation
- Strategies to build your Dream Team
- Q&A with an Professor & Investor
Spend an evening with like-minded people learning new tactics you can put into action right away.
Oct 25, 2018, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Registration begins at 6.15pm
JustCo Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard
Marina Square, #03-308
Academic Director, Startup Course